Annual Student Events
"JMG's student events are all about giving students a chance to see what we see in them - the potential to rise to any challenge and succeed."
- Chris Poulin, JMG Specialist, Madison Area Memorial High School
JMG's annual student events give students the chance to break out of the traditional classroom for a while and take part in hands-on, educational activities and workshops. Students get the opportunity to apply much of what they've learned in the classroom to real-life situations.
JMG's student events include:
- In-school ceremonies such as the Initiation & Installation Ceremony (I&I), Project Reach Opening Ceremony, and Closing Ceremonies
- Leadership Education Conference (LEC)
- Education to Careers Conference (E2C)
- Career Development Conference (CDC)
- Urban Adventure
- Nature Exploration for Students through Teamwork (N.E.S.T.)
To learn more about each event, please visit that event's individual page.